Trigger Warning is our annual celebration of upsetting stories. Each year we choose a theme and ask for your grossest, most violent , most genuinely upsetting stories in your arsenal.
For 2020, our theme is psychosis, specifically we want the most horrendous hallucinations driving the most terrible actions. Stories of the things only the mad can see. Give us the decline of the upstanding member of society into something changed, different and monstrous. Bring our own anxiety to life and make us wonder if the thing we see out of the corner of our eye is real, just the first stages of the end.
- We will not accept any stories about rape.
- Racism/Sexism/Bigotry of any form will never be accepted here.
- Minimum word count is 1500.
- Double check your grammar and spelling.
- Format your story correctly.
- Please submit all stories in DOC/RTF format.
- We prefer stories that have not been published before.
- We prefer to avoid multiple and simultaneous submissions.
- We retain exclusive publishing rights for 12 months.
- We pay $5.00 for stories
- Acceptance/Rejection letters will be sent out once submissions are closed.
- Submissions Will Be Closed Once Enough Stories Are Accepted or On 2/28/20